Sliding “Volkswagen” style
This style of opening can be applied for all the types of PVC windows and doors. It’s an extremely handy and practical mode of opening for doors and windows, when it’s necessary to be spared space.
- An extremely handy and practical mode of opening for doors and windows. When it’s necessary to be spared space.
- This style of opening can be applied for all the types of PVC windows and doors;
- A very tight fit of the wing against the frame. It guarantees the best insulation and soundproof of all the types of sliding systems.
- It allows the construction of very wide wings- a wing of 1.60 m. in width and up to 2.40 m. in height.
- This style could also be used for front doors
- but in this case there’s a disadvantage-the higher doorstep.
- The wings could slide alongside a wall when the windows are installed on an inside edge.
- The windows or doors should be opened by pulling and sliding over a rail. The wings can easily and handily be moved. It has a perfect gum gasket.
- A very wide triple glazing can be used- up to 36 mm in width.
- High insulation values- Uw to 1.1 W/m2K
- depended on the choice of a profile or glazing.
- Standard colors: white; golden oak; dark oak; mahogany; wenge.